New to Sigoni Macaroni? Welcome!
There’s a lot to see and explore around here and the last thing I want is for you to be overwhelmed. Take a second to read this over and find out exactly where you want to go from here.
Start Here: Let’s Connect!
- Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for my weekly newsletter to gain access to my private Facebook group to get any and all questions answered, plus be a part of a crochet community you can be proud to call your second family. You will also receive the latest updates on all of my new patterns, tips, tutorials, and lots of freebies.
- If you’re a social media kind of person and you love seeing what’s going on behind the scenes, come hang out with me! My favorite platforms are Instagram and Facebook. Come join me to see what I’m up to and don’t miss out on any giveaways!
Next: Find What You Need!
There are a few different categories we talk about around here. So let’s figure out what would be best suited for you.
Learn to Crochet
If you are brand spanking new to crochet, this is where you should start. I have an email challenge and a series of beginner tutorials created just for you.
The 7-Day Learn to Crochet Email Challenge is more structured and gives you the exact steps to take to learn to crochet in 7 days as well as challenges to make sure you actually try! In this email challenge you will learn:
- Basic materials needed to start crocheting
- How to hold your crochet hook and yarn + tips on tension
- How to tie a slip knot and the chain stitch
- The single crochet stitch
- The double crochet stitch
- How to count your stitches to achieve straight edges
- How to read crochet patterns
Plus, in the end, you will start your very first pattern! There are no excuses for you not to get started.Click Here To Join The free 7-day Challenge!
As for the Learn to Crochet the Easy Way Series, it’s a little more lenient. You will learn at your own pace and with whichever tutorials you choose.
Some posts included in the series are:
- Basic Crochet Materials & Supplies
- Single Crochet Tutorial
- Double Crochet Tutorial
- Improve your Yarn Tension
- Counting Crochet Stitches and Rows
Tips & Tutorials
Not all tips and tutorials on the blog are for complete beginners so you may find something new to learn in this section. Here are a few of my most popular tips and tutorials:
- Crocheting with Multiple Strands of Yarn
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Design Your Own Crochet Patterns
- Chainless Foundation Crochet Stitches
Free Crochet Patterns
Who doesn’t love a free pattern? You will find all kinds of patterns from beginner-specific patterns to kids to home decor and more. Find all of my free patterns here. If you’re indecisive, here are some favorites to get you started.
- Striped Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Spring Market Tote Bag
- 5 Quick & Pretty Washcloth Crochet Patterns
- Spring Meadow Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Dreamsicle Tee Crochet Pattern
- Simple Chevron Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Colorblock Beach Bag Crochet Pattern
Roundups & Reviews
These categories are being bundled into one because I’m slowly creating new content for each of them. I’ve put together many roundup posts that you may like, featuring some of my favorite patterns from different designers. Also, I’ve only done a few reviews, but if you’re looking to test out something new, this is the place to go!
- Darn Good Yarn of the Month Subscription Box Review
- Crochet for Christmas Gift Guide
- Spooky Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Christmas in July Crochet Pattern Roundup
- Autumn is Calling – Fall Crochet Pattern Roundup