One of my favorite things about crochet is that you can make anything that you want. From toys to garments to accessories and some of the best holiday decor. When I was putting together this roundup, I kept finding more and more fun Halloween crochet patterns and I just couldn’t stop! So I ended up putting together a list of 33+ free spooky Halloween Crochet Patterns! I hope you enjoy them! I know I’m making the hanging skeleton!
Halloween is my son’s favorite holiday so he is extremely excited. He’s especially happy to have all of his monsters in order after my month-long design process of his new Mandala Monsters.
I’m also getting started on my Christmas List for friends and family this week! When do you start your holiday preparations? If you’re planning on giving away your crochet goodies, the 12 Weeks of Christmas Kits have arrived!
33+ Free Spooky Halloween Crochet Patterns
Crochet Halloween Hats
- Zombie Hat by Semi Sweet Crafter
- Frankenstein’s Monster Hat by With Alex
- Baby Pumpkin Beanie by Fave Crafts
- Black Cat Hat by Repeat Crafter Me
- Harry Potter Sorting Hat by Crafty is Cool (because who wouldn’t want to make one of these?!)
Crochet Halloween Home Decor
- Hanging Skeleton by Red Heart
- Meowlloween Pillow by Stuff Steph Makes
- Frankenstein Bunting by Flo and Dot
- Be Witchy Wall Hanging by Divine Debris
- Monster Pillows by Sigoni Macaroni
- Halloween Boo Basket by 5 Little Monsters
Crochet Halloween Amigurumi
- Amigurumi Pumpkins by Mevlinn Gusick
- Frankenstein Ragdoll by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- String Bean of the Mandala Monster Collection by Sigoni Macaroni
- Halloween Ghost by Amigurumi Today
- Little Witch by Sol De Noche
Crochet Halloween Accessories
- Trick or Treat Drawstring Backpacks
- Mini Pumpkin Earrings by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
- Crochet Masquerade Mask by Darice
- Witch Hat Earrings by Crochet Cauldron
Crochet Halloween Cup/Jar Cozies
- Spooky Ghost Jar Cozy by Red Heart
- Halloween Cup Cozy by Repeat Crafter Me
- Nightmare Before Christmas – Sally Cup Cozy by Enchanted Ladybug
- Pumpkin Jar Cozy by Briana Olsen
Crochet Halloween Costumes (Adults & Children)
- Beauty & The Beast (adult couple costume) by Yarnutopia
- Day of the Dead Crochet Patterns by Red Heart (multiple Sugar Skull patterns!)
- Petite Mermaid Costume by Red Heart
- Doggie Tutu by Posh Pooch Designs
- Cheshire Cat & Mad Hatter by Yarnutopia (adult couple costume)
I also found a lot of GREAT Halloween Costumes for both adults and children over on Etsy.
There you have it! That’s it for the Spooky Halloween Crochet Patterns. I found a lot of great Halloween patterns over on the Red Heart Yarns website. They even have a “Halloween Party” ebook download filled with 21 Halloween crochet patterns!
What are you going to make to spruce up your house this Halloween?